State Reps + Community Modz Needed to join our SiQ Team!
Updated: Apr 29, 2020
Words by SiQ Founder | Loli Azuelo
With Street Ignition Queens growing, we really do need the help of our very own SiQueens volunteers.
While you can come and go, because well, life. It's those who are recognised in truly dedicating their time to our community, will be the ones who receive awesome benefits along the way...
OUR CURRENT SiQ TEAM
Our current SiQ Team is not of quantity, but certainly quality.
Founder, Admin & NSW Event Representative: Loli Azuelo [NSW]
Admin Assistant & Community Moderator: Allison Quinn [NSW]
ViQ Community Moderator: Lizzie McLean [QLD]
QLD North Representative: Chele Bero [QLD]
SiQ needs representatives for the following states / locations:
NSW Central Coast
QLD (Brisbane and Gold Coast areas)
STATE REPRESENTATIVE REQUIREMENTS As an official State Representative, you are the face of Street Ignition Queens within your state as you will be required to: Be yourself.
Have wonderful customer service, basic event planning skills, and just be a genuine, friendly, welcoming human will help you get through this vital volunteer role.Already being in the automotive scene may be advantageous in terms of creating and understanding events, but not essential.
Be a ViQ Member. If you're not already one, the sign up process is easy and Loli will guide you through this.
Hold minimum four events per year.
While all events must have safety and family friendly values in mind: - At least one event must be a casual, relaxed, day time event where children, partners and extended family are encouraged to attend, regardless whether they're 'enthusiasts' or not. Example: Simple cruise to a nice outdoor picnic area where members can bring their own refreshments and kids can run and be freeee! There should also be ample parking to get a shot of all the SiQueen's rides together. - Other events can be during the day or night and involve a pre-meet up to a major event (ask Loli for help if you need to pre-organise tickets if you'd like to display your rides together at the major automotive event) or simply just a cruise around town. - The final end of year event must be exclusive for our ViQ members only and their family and partners. Something extra special to say thank you to those who have invested in SiQ. - Once you have a detailed plan in creating event(s), Loli will then create an official event post and share it on all SiQ socials.
- During the event, take as many photos, videos and write a detailed blog of your event (you can do this, or kindly ask fellow SiQ members if they would like to contribute and be credited), to submit to Loli to add them to SiQsocials. Moderate your very own sister Event Facebook group. As a sate representative, you will be given your own #SiQEvents group so you can:
- Monitor and moderate. - Be continually active in and providing relevant posts specific to your location. - Listen and genuinely interact with your community to find out the best times, dates and major events that suits you all. - If there's vital information that affects the whole SiQ community, reiterate it within your Event group and during your events. This may include information about the Automotive Recognition Awards, SiQueen Automotive Photography Challenge or ViQ Membership.
But don't worry! All this info will be provided in our Team SiQ chat group that you'll be a part of and Loli and the rest of the team will guide you. ViQ Welcome Kit and SiQ merchandise collection. If applicable, to receive complimentary postage, members can collect pre-purchased Kits and merchandise from you at your event. Loli will inform you if one of your SiQueens will be collecting their items from you and will organise to send it to you before your event. STATE REPRESENTATIVE BENEFITS & INCENTIVES As a State Rep, once you've fulfilled your role satisfactorily at Loli's discretion, at the end of the year, you will receive: - Complimentary ViQ Membership for the following year. - 20% off all SiQ merchandise. - A complimentary ViQ Member's Tee. - $2 contribution to every general SiQ Member you refer to join our SiQ Community. - $5 contribution to every ViQ Member you've personally signed up during your events. How it will be calculated: Only eligible if a lady joins our SiQ community by completing all screening questions and confirming your name as the referral. At the end of the year, you will then receive $2 for every referral. If the same SiQueen completes the ViQ Membership application correctly, makes payment and refers you as the person that introduced them to ViQ, the original $2 is forfeited and you will receive a total of $5 for this member. - Complimentary entry tickets for you and a friend to major Automotive Recognition Awards Event in Sydney.
SiQ requires at least 2x Modz to uplift, interact and preserve SiQ through their regular online presence within the Street Ignition Queens Facebook community who must: Be yourself.
Again, customer service is imperative in your response to others within the community.
Be a ViQ Member.
If you're not already one, the sign up process is easy and Loli will guide you through this.
Uphold SiQ Values.
Friendly, welcoming, supportive, courteous. Be aware that not all our members are 'enthusiasts' but simply want to learn in a non-judgemental environment. Welcome New Members.
If a new member introduces themselves:
- Comment on their post as soon as you get the chance by warmly welcoming them into our community. - Direct them to the right State Rep and group with tags and links.
- Ask them to follow @StreetIgnitionQueens if they have insta so Loli can officially introduce them on our SiQsocials. - Don't forget to add your signature, so they you're an important part of our SiQ Team!
- Example of a comment - but you make it your own. Also, it doesn't have to be all in one comment, as you can have a genuine conversation and follow with asking their Insta etc.: Hey and Welcome #SiQueen [tag name]!! Nice ride! @Chele Bero is your @SiQQLDrep [tag Event group] that you should join. Follow us on Insta @StreetIgnitionQueens so we can follow you back and intro you on all our socials =) ~ Loli Azuelo x #SiQmod Create Engaging Posts. At least once a week, ask the SiQ community relevant automotive related questions and discussions that all members can be involved in and include an image (which helps with engagement).
If a member asks a question, tag another SiQ Team Member if you think that they would be able to answer their question best.
Report to Admin. If there is a post that is of concern which may not be somewhat automotive related, is of a defensive and negative in nature, flag the post immediately and if able, close comments for further review for Loli to take appropriate action.
SiQ MODERATOR BENEFITS & INCENTIVES
As a SiQ Moderator, once you've fulfilled your role satisfactorily at Loli's discretion, at the end of the year, you will receive:
- 50% off ViQ Membership for the following year.
- 20% off all SiQ merchandise.
- Entry tickets for you and a friend to major Automotive Recognition Awards Event in Sydney. - $2 contribution to every general SiQ Member you refer to join our SiQ Community.
How it will be calculated: Only eligible if a lady joins our SiQ community by completing all screening questions and confirming your name as the referral. At the end of the year, you will then receive $2 for every referral.
This role can be shared within the whole SiQ community.
We're looking for as many reputable business connections across Australia to become official ViQ Business Partners, in turn benefiting not only the ViQ membership holders but the potential business partner.
Benefits can be discussed once a business you refer (whether it be yours or one you know), successfully comes on board as a ViQ Business Partner.
HOW TO APPLY
Thank you for reading this far, we'd love to hear how you can contribute to our SiQ Team and to Street Ignition Queens! Please apply by sending a Facebook message to SiQ Founder Loli Azuelo outlining which role you would like to volunteer for and why you best suit the role.